The quality of the restaurants, bars and ski huts at Arlberg leaves nothing to be desired.
Numerous terraces and lounges invite you to round off your experience with the unique view of the mountain panorama and delicacies from around the world, fine dishes of regional cuisine - and re-energise for your next excursion into Austria's largest ski area.
- Free WIFI in all restaurants of the Arlberger Bergbahnen AG!
LATEST INFORMATIONEN - RESTAURANTS OF THE ARLBERGER BERGBAHNEN AG FOR THE SKI SEASON 2020/21
- Information points and signs at the entrances to the restaurants point out the Covid-19 protection measures.
- Hand disinfection facilities are installed in the restaurants as well as in the entrances and exits.
- It is recommended to visit the restaurants outside the rush hours (i.e. before 12:00 and after 13:30) if possible.
- The minimum distances between tables and between seats required by law or by the authorities have been established. In addition, new partitions were installed in the seating areas and the hygiene measures in the free-flow areas were adapted and expanded.
- Self-service restaurants: A mouth and nose protector must be worn on the way to and from the table, on toilet facilities and in the entire free-flow area.
- Restaurants with service: A mouth and nose protector must be worn on the way to and from the table and on WC facilities.
- Digital meal/drink cards: All meal/drink cards can be called up directly in the mountain restaurants using a QR code.
- Music events: Music performances in the restaurants and bars of the mountain railways are exclusively in the form of subtle background music.
- The inventory in the mountain restaurants as well as handrails, door handles, cash desks, ATM terminals, sanitary facilities etc. are disinfected several times a day and regularly.
- The intervals for cleaning filters in ventilation systems have been shortened.
- Employees with customer contact are tested for Covid-19 before starting work for the first time - regular or event-related follow-up tests are planned. In addition, employees with guest contact are instructed to wear an MNP.