The cradle of Alpine skiing, Austria’s biggest connected ski resort, and one of the five largest ski resorts in the world: Ski Arlberg enjoys international renown as a legendary ski resort far beyond Austria’s borders. That’s hardly surprising, as skiers and snowboarders can experience a true winter paradise around Arlberg.
Skiing and snowboarding
inter sports at their finest on Arlberg
What skiers and snowboarders can look forward to
Perfectly groomed slopes in all levels of difficulty, ultra-modern cable cars and lifts, and unparalleled scenic views: As the home of many great ski pioneers, Ski Arlberg inspires and impresses everyone with a passion for winter sports.
With three top ski resorts, Ski Arlberg offers a maximum of choice for winter sports enthusiasts. St. Anton – St. Christoph – Stuben, Lech - Oberlech - Zürs or Warth-Schröcken: Each of the three diverse ski resorts around Arlberg boasts a variety of unique winter highlights. What do all three have in common? Breathtaking scenic views wherever you look, superbly groomed slopes, and plenty of first-rate offers for skiers and snowboarders.
- More than 300 km of signposted ski runs for all levels of skill
- More than 200 km of fantastic powder-snow slopes, beautiful off-piste variations for freeriders
- 87 state-of-the-art cable cars and lifts
- Numerous practice and children's areas for little skiers and beginners
- Diverse funsports facilities from funparks to carving areas and race courses
- Scrumptious culinary delights served in the restaurants and huts of the ski resort