Pleasure-loving skiers or speed fans, freeriders or families: Thanks to a wide range of offers, all winter sports enthusiasts get their money's worth at Lech Zürs ski resort.
The ski resort at a glance
Lech - Oberlech - Zürs
About the ski region Lech Zürs
Wide slopes for relaxed family and sunshine skiing. Speedy race tracks for all those who are looking for a challenge. Spectacular freeride options for backcountry fans. The perfectly groomed Snowpark Lech for creative freestylers. Diverse children's areas for little skiing newbies as well as plenty of practice lifts and practice areas for beginners. The region with the most fresh snow in Austria boasts winter sports pleasure at its best – in the truest sense of the word.
Perfect transport connections ensure limitless skiing fun. In most of the ski resort, guests benefit from a convenient ski-in/ski-out service. Additionally, the Schlosskopf and Trittkopf day car parks are located in immediate proximity of the lift facilities as well. What’s more: Lech, Oberlech and Zürs are connected with St. Anton, St. Christoph and Stuben by the Flexenbahn cable car as well as with Warth-Schröcken by the Auenfeldjet.
The best part: the free local/ski bus of Lech Zürs ski resort quickly and comfortably take you from one part of town to another.
- The cradle of Alpine skiing: As early as 1937, the first T-bar lift in Zürs laid the foundation for today’s modern skiing experience.
- Skiing at its best: scenic ski runs, most of them of easy or medium-difficulty - as well as some challenging runs for experts
- Legendary downhill runs and ski routes: spectacular skiing experiences on the Langer Zug, one of the steepest ski runs in Austria
- Adventures for freeriders: an extraordinary variety of backcountry options
- Unique high-altitude adventures: heli-skiing to Mehlsack (2.652 m) and to Schneetäli (2.450 m) (only possible in Lech Zürs – unique in Austria!)
- Little ones play a big role: numerous first-rate ski schools and 3 diverse children's areas in Lech, Oberlech and Zürs
- Action in the snow: many fun sports highlights, e.g. Snowpark Lech on Schlegelkopf, Race Areas on practice slope in Zürs or Hinterwies with Skimovie track in Lech, Speed Check Weibermahd, Photopoint Kriegerhorn
- Culinary joys for every taste: regional delicacies and top-level international cuisine either at traditional ski huts or at stylish restaurantsRestaurants-ski-huts
- Unforgettable moments at the ski resort: The wintertainment offers include a variety of experiences on and off the slopes and ski routes
- The White Ring - the legendary ski circuit in the Alps connects the towns of Lech with Zürs, Zug and Oberlech - along the most beautiful slopes around the Omeshorn.
Book your stay in Lech Zürs
Ski-In / Ski-Out: Find the right accommodation and start skiing straight away.