At St. Anton – St. Christoph – Stuben ski resort, you can have tons of fun off the ski slopes, too. For instance, on the speedy toboggan run in St. Anton.
Toboggan run in St. Anton
Down into the valley on a toboggan
Tobogganing on Arlberg
The natural toboggan run gets groomed and controlled everyday – and it’s a real highlight for families. Across a length of four kilometres, you can enjoy a speedy ride down into the valley. The start is on Gampen at 1,850 metres above sea level. The most comfortable way to get there is by taking the Nassereinbahn cable car.
The approximately 15-minute, medium-difficulty descent is fast and action-packed. But thanks to banked curves and walled-in straights, it is optimally secured and suitable for beginners and families as well.
Good to know: Sledging enthusiasts can recharge their batteries and satisfy their hunger at Gampen Restaurant or at the Rodelalm.
The toboggan run at a glance
- floodlit natural toboggan run in St. Anton am Arlberg
- from Gampen into the valley to Nasserein
- length: 4.3 km
- elevation loss: 500 m
- starting point: at 1,850 m above sea level
- duration: approx. 15 min
- opening hours: daily from 12:00 to 16:15
- rental sledges: at all sports shops; on the evenings of nighttime sledging, additionally at the valley station of Nassereinbahn from 19:15 on
- return location for the rental sledges: at Robis Rodelstall, at the end of the sledging run
Take a break in the Gampen restaurant
A glorious new building in old wood, shingles and glass has been welcoming hungry tobogganist