The new dimensions in skiing!
The winter season 2016/17 marks a turning point in the history of the Arlberg. As the largest interconnected skiing area in Austria and one of the five largest worldwide Ski Arlberg stands for a new dimension of ski pleasure.
305 spectacular downhill skiing kilometres offer winter sportsmen sheer unlimited opportunities to experience the legendary Arlberg in all it's facets and to dive in a unique winter paradise. From St. Anton, St. Christoph, Stuben to Zürs and Lech as far as Schröcken and Warth, amid the impressive summits and in the wonderful valley, on- and off-piste. Welcome to the Arlberg!
- 305 interconnected downhill skiing kilometres
- more than 200 kilometres of deep snow runs
- 88 state-of-the-art cableways
- diverse runs for beginners and pros
- one of the most snow reliable regions in the Alps
- various funparks and other highlights