Ski season 2023/24
The most important information summarised
Information on the 2023/24 ski season:
Ski pass prices
The ski tickets for Ski Arlberg promise limitless skiing pleasure on more than 300 kilometres of ski runs, and they’re valid for all 85 lifts and cable cars in the connected ski resort. Beyond the Ski Arlberg ski area, they are also valid in the ski areas Klösterle/Sonnenkopf as well as in Lech Valley.
Webshop Ski Arlberg
Buy your ticket online in the relevant webshop.
- Pick up your ticket at a pick-up box or ticket machine on site.
- Or simply reload your ticket in the webshop onto your existing Ski Arlberg card.
- Important to know: All ski passes from the web shop St. Anton - St. Christoph - Stuben, Lech - Oberlech - Zürs and Warth-Schröcken are Ski Arlberg ski passes and are therefore valid in the whole Ski Arlberg ski area.
Live information from the ski area
With live information from the ski area, all skiers are always well informed and can plan and enjoy their skiing day to the full.
Ski Arlberg at a glance
What skiers and snowboarders can look forward to
Perfectly groomed slopes in all levels of difficulty, ultra-modern cable cars and lifts, and unparalleled scenic views: As the home of many great ski pioneers, Ski Arlberg inspires and impresses everyone with a passion for winter sports.
- More than 300 km of signposted ski runs for all levels of skill
- More than 200 km of fantastic powder-snow slopes, beautiful off-piste variations for freeriders
- 85 state-of-the-art cable cars and lifts
- Numerous practice and children's areas for little skiers and beginners
- Diverse funsports facilities from funparks to carving areas and race courses
- Scrumptious culinary delights served in the restaurants and huts of the ski resort