Arrival by bus and train
Lech - Oberlech - Zürs
Protect the climate and save money: By bus and train to the ski resort
Fast, safe and stress-free
Public transportation is an attractive alternative to owning a car, so the question of parking or snow chains doesn't even arise.
Connection to Lech Zürs am Arlberg:
- Langen am Arlberg train station: 15 km | regular taxi and bus service (line 91) | transfer time: approx. 20 minutes
- St. Anton am Arlberg train station: 20 km | regular taxi and bus connections (line 92) | transfer time: approx. 30 minutes
Once you arrive at the train station, you can continue your journey with the yellow post buses. They are subject to a charge and offer transport connections to the Lech Zürs ski resort.
Information on travelling by train and train-tickets at www.oebb.at.
Kombitickets train and skiticket
- ÖBB rail travel 2nd class to Langen am Arlberg and back
- Voucher for a 1-day, 3-days or 6-days ski pass
- Public bus service to Lech or Zürs and back
Everyone who has a valid "Verkehrsverbund Vorarlberg" (VVV) ticket (single trip, day pass, weekly pass, monthly pass, annual pass) can buy a SkipassBonusTicket for 10 cents and take advantage of the reduced ski day pass when traveling to the Ski Arlberg ski region by public transport bus/rail.
Valid VVV-ticket+ SkipassBonusTicket = 10 % discount on the skipass