When the youngsters put on skis for the first time, seasoned veteran skiers inevitably think back to their own beginnings. The pride about the first skis you ever owned, under which the powdery snow crunched so beautifully and the respect for the mountains which turned to pure elation after the first successful descent - simply unforgettable.
Re-live these great moments once again when your little ones discover the joy of winter sports in Arlberg. There are numerous children's ski lessons and deals to choose from – for all ages and levels of ability.
Family offers in St. Anton, St. Christoph and Stuben
- Children's ski school Stuben: individual mentoring for the small ones
- Children's ski school St. Anton am Arlberg: lern skiing playfully with lot of fun
- Funslope at Galzig: Wether snail, bridge, tunnel or steep turns - the Funslope offers fun for young and old
- Hoppelweg: children learn FIS rules with Hoppel the ski bunny
- Kikiclub: varied weekly programme for children at the St. Anton ski school
Family offers in Lech Zürs:
- Kids Club Lech, Zürs and Oberlech
- Children's ski school and Kinderland Lech
- Children's ski school and Kinderland Zürs
- Children's ski school and Kinderland Oberlech
Family offers in Warth-Schröcken
- Children's ski school and "Kinderland Salober Schröcken" with eight hectares of child-friendly adventure at "Pauli’s Abenteuerland"
- Pauli’s Ski Arena: family-friendly adventure area at the Salober valley station
- Pauli’s piste rules descent: children learn how to behave on the slopes during the journey from the Warther-Horn-Express/Jägeralp-Express mountain station to the Steffisalp-Express valley station
- Funslope Steffisalp: first fun slope in western Austria